This induction heat sealing machine works on non-metallic, plastic or glass bottles as well as cup-shaped containers. It is updated for the popular airtight sealing method. Induction heat sealing improves product quality, prevents natural moisture absorption, extends shelf life, adds security against counterfeiting. Today the sealing installation has become essential and is widely used in the chemical, pharmaceutical, cosmetic, as well as beverage and food industries, among other industries.
- Suitable for glass or plastic bottles such as ABS, PE (HDPE, LDPE), PET, PP, PS, PVC, (do not use metal containers) screw caps, tamper evident caps, etc.
- It works to seal a wide variety of packaged products such as: powders, capsules and pills, milk, water, juice, yogurt, alcohol, gelatin, processed foods, motor oil, etc.
- Hermetic sealing by induction heat without direct contact.
- It is very easy to handle since it is designed with a panel.
- No moving parts, no noise, electronics mounted are 100% solid state for long life.
- It is very safe to use, it has a protection circuit against current overload and overheating.
- High Quality and Safety Standard: GB 15579 and 1995
- Power: 110V and 220V
- Output power: 1800W
- Sealing diameter from: 20 to 80 mm
- Working ambient temperature: 25 to 45 °C
- Relative Humidity: ≤ 95%
- Adjustable height from: 20 to 350mm.
- Belt speed: up to 8.5m/min.
What does induction container sealing consist of?
Induction can sealers are based on a clean and non-contact can sealing system through which an operculum or ‘disc’ of aluminum is stuck on the perimeter of the mouth of a container.